Ready to tie the knot? Let us show you the ropes
1. Find your Style
Are you Vintage, Modern, European, Classic, Trendy, Traditional or a different style all together? Look at our Gallery for inspiration!
Not sure what you want just yet? Try…
2. Visit our Shop
Try it on your finger! You may be surprised that you love a style you never considered before, and we have a lot to choose from.
- Come with a budget in mind. We work hard to get you the ring you want within your budget.
- We have all the top designer model rings for you to try.
- Feeling overwhelmed? Take our Your Design Style Quiz It’s super fun and only takes a few minutes.
3. Design Your Dream
From concept to creation, work with our team, using our dynamic design software, to create your perfect piece
- Discuss ideas and share images.
- Work with our team on our dynamic design software to create your perfect piece.
- Get estimates based on your design.
Choose your center stone
- A diamond is always a good choice for your center stone, but how do you choose the right one? There are 4 C’s (Carat, Clarity, Cut, and Color) that determine the cost of a diamond. At FORGE we teach you all about the 4 C’s so that you can find your perfect stone.
- Moissanite is a great alternative. It is a lab created gemstone that gives you the beauty and durability of a diamond at a tenth of the cost.
- Colored stones are becoming more popular and can be a great choice for a center stone.
Place your order
- We offer affordable financing options
Pick up your ring – this is our favorite part of the process!
- See your dream FORGED into reality.
- Learn about The Works. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and offer an amazing warranty.
- Learn about our referral program. The greatest compliment we can receive is to have you recommend others to experience FORGE.
Insure your ring.
- We recommend Jewelers Mutual Insurance. They offer great coverage at a great price. We can help guide you through this process so your custom crafted piece is protected.
4. Pop the Question
Each love story is unique and so is your engagement. Need some inspiration? See how some of our guests have popped the question.
Want to pop the question before you design the perfect ring with your sweetheart? We’ll let you borrow a placeholder ring for the occasion, which you can then return, and bring your new fiance in to design the real deal.
5. Preserve it
Preserve your ring for generations to come. Now that you have your perfect ring, there are few things you need to do to make it last.
- Get an appraisal on FORGE purchases. These are provided to guests upon request.
- Have it inspected once a year. This will ensure your ring is in top condition and maintains your warranty.
- Clean it. We provide a jar of cleaner for use at home. For a deep clean, stop by our shop for a free cleaning. You will be amazed how much a deep cleaning and steaming will restore your rings sparkle!
- Don’t sleep with your ring. Cotton sheets act as a natural buffer to gold and will wear down your prongs more quickly.
- Place your ring in the same, safe location each night. We recommend the box it comes in. This helps reduce the risk of loss.